Sleeps 6 + 4 guests in 3 luxury bedrooms and a bunk room
Location, location, location. Wherever we are in the world, it’s all about those three words. And location is the mantra of No.5.
From No.5 you can practically ski to your own front door. The nearest ski-lift is just 150 metres away, and the ski slopes of Les Gets descend right down into the village. Ski in, change out of those ski boots, then walk out, directly into the heart of Les Gets — for après, for dinner, for shopping, for people-watching, it’s all easily accessible on foot.
No.5 is the little brother of The Penthouse — it’s located in the same building — offering the same Alpine luxury to our modern mountain traveller, but with all the freedom of a self-catered stay.
With two floors of stylish, modern interiors No.5 is a ski apartment with benefits. Take the lift directly from the private car park and garage to the second floor, step into the apartment and you will be met with stunning mountain views. A spacious living and dining area with an Italian kitchen and breakfast bar offers the perfect space for total relaxation. Four luxurious bedrooms sleep up to 10 guests, with four bathrooms stocked with Bamford toiletries for that private spa experience.
No.5 is offered on a self-catered basis, allowing guests the flexibility to enjoy the many bars and restaurants of Les Gets. A welcome hamper with essentials and delicious local specialities awaits your arrival and our resort team are on hand to assist during your stay. We can tailor your holiday to include ‘Dining Delivered’ services for nights in or breakfast hampers of fresh bread and pastries. All you need to do is relax!
“Apartment No.5 is an exciting new addition to our portfolio — the perfect location for a skiing holiday, offering complete flexibility with self-catering yet not a single compromise on the quality of accommodation — all the luxury you would expect from a stay with The Boutique Chalet Company”
Apartment No.5 could almost be considered ski in/ski out as the nearest ski lift — the Mont Chery cable car — is just a 150m stroll. From here you can access some of the best intermediate skiing in Les Gets and it offers amazing and quiet off-piste skiing on powder days! The Chavannes cablecar and chairlift is also very close by and from there you can access the Morzine/Les Gets ski area that links up to the world famous Portes du Soleil ski area. The boutiques, bars and restaurants of Les Gets village are all on your doorstep, so you can fully enjoy the après-ski each day and could even pop home for some more comfortable footwear before enjoying your first vin chaud!
Our self-catered service offers total freedom and flexibility to guests at No.5. Freedom of Travel: There is secure, outdoor and garage parking, so you can choose to self-drive, hire a car from Geneva airport or we can arrange an airport transfer. Freedom of Dining: You can dine in, with our Dining Delivered service, or you can dine out in the bars and restaurants of Les Gets. Freedom of skiing: Lie in, or catch the first lifts — or both! The lifts are right on your doorstep at No.5 so you can tumble out of bed onto your skis!
No.5 offers the perfect location, layout and flexibility for a family ski holiday. With a central location, ground floor ski locker, lift to your apartment and 2 levels of luxury living, every last detail has been considered. Children will love the cosy, Alpine-chic bunk room and their eyes will light up at the snowy views from the balconies. Meanwhile, parents can put their feet up by the log burner with a warming glass of vin chaud.
- Entrance hallway
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 – King size bed with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 – Single bunk beds x 4 – suitable for children
- Family bathroom – bath with shower over
- Large open-plan living area with log fire
- Fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar
- Dining table to seat up to 10 people
- Master bedroom (4) – King size bed with en suite bathroom
- Balconies overlooking the village
- Laundry and W/C
Apartment No. 5 could almost be considered ski in/ski out as the nearest ski lift — the Mont Chery cable car — is just a 150m stroll. From here you can access some of the best intermediate skiing in Les Gets and it offers amazing and quiet off-piste skiing on powder days! The Chavannes cablecar and chairlift is also very close by and from there you can access the Morzine/Les Gets ski area that links up to the world famous Portes du Soleil ski area. The boutiques, bars and restaurants of Les Gets village are all on your doorstep, so you can fully enjoy the après-ski each day and could even pop home for some more comfortable footwear before enjoying your first vin chaud!
- Luxury Welcome Hamper with all the essentials, local specialities and a selection of wines
- Meet & Greet from one of our local resort team on your arrival day
- Linen and towels provided with beds made for your arrival and a mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping (90 mins)
- Weekly/end-of-stay housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change for guests staying for more than one week
- Welcome selection of luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- Online booking area to simplify the management of your stay, making it easier to collect information from your whole group
SERVICES AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Grocery shopping
- In-resort concierge
- Additional housekeeping, towel and linen changes
- Professional in-house childcare team
- Bamford Spa massages and beauty treatments available from our professional in-house team